There has been an unprecedented response to the COVID-19 pandemic from the life sciences industry and research institutions to understand and respond to the effects of COVID-19, but despite first generation vaccines now being deployed to fight the disease, the need to expand our understanding of the immune response to SARS-CoV-2 still exists. Autoimmune reactions to the virus have been shown to be a key factor in understanding long COVID.
The SeroTag Infectious Diseases discovery array can enable a better understanding of how SARS-CoV-2 stimulates an immune reaction and can predict responses to vaccines and therapeutics against the virus.
With our expertise in the immune system and our serological profiling platform, Oncimmune can provide the following:
- Customisable immuno-assay panels in a high-throughput multiplexed method
- Assays for antibody binding to autoimmune and viral antigens, including antigens from SARS-CoV-2 and other corona and seasonal viruses
- Analysis of up to 400 immuno-assays in a single 96 plate well
- Semi-quantitative measurement of immunoglobulins (IgG, IgA & IgM) from low volumes of sera (less than 50 µl)
- Development of CE-IVD ELISA kits for successful candidate antigens
- Automated robotic systems for handling large numbers of serum samples
The SeroTag discovery platform is a valuable tool for high-throughput investigation of protein-antibody interactions of multiple targets at once from our library of over 800 SARS-CoV-2 related antigens and peptides for profiling COVID-19 patients.
We are delighted to offer our laboratory and data analysis capabilities to support our healthcare partners at this important time when we need to understand and respond to the effects of COVID-19 as well as the autoimmune response to the virus, which is a key factor in understanding long COVID.
Hans-Dieter Zucht, Chief Technology Officer
Oncimmune Germany GmbH