Whilst pharmaceutical companies around the world work to develop a vaccine for COVID-19, Oncimmune’s ImmunoINSIGHTS can provide access to our high throughput antigen arrays during this time, to predict responses to vaccines and therapeutics against the SARS-CoV-2 virus.
With our expertise in the immune system and our high-end serological profiling platform, Oncimmune can provide the following to aid the study of the immune response to vaccines and therapeutics aimed at COVID-19:
- Customisable immuno-assay panels in a high throughput multiplexed method;
- Assays for antibody binding to synthetic peptides, vaccines & recombinant proteins;
- Automated robotic systems for handling large numbers of serum samples;
- Luminex technology for performing up to 400 immuno-assays in a single 96 plate well;
- Rapid testing and rapid project turnaround;
- Semi-quantitative measurement of immunoglobulins (IgG, IgA & IgM) from low volumes of sera (only 1 µl needed to measure 1000 antigens);
- Development of CE-IVD ELISA kits for successful candidate antigens.
Our immuno assays utilise Oncimmune’s proprietary, and highly validated technology to study the interaction between a set of antigenic proteins or peptides coupled to magnetic beads incubated with the antibodies in a patient sample. Our immuno assays require low sample volumes and allow the measurement of antibody binding to hundreds of peptide and protein antigens simultaneously, making this a valuable tool for high-throughput investigation of protein-antibody interactions of multiple targets at once.
Oncimmune has over 800 SARS-CoV-2 related antigens and peptides for profiling COVID-19 patients.
Our bioinformatics and multi-omics data analysis platforms support large-scale data mining of assay, patient outcome data for creating machine learning models of outcome prediction.
Possible applications through investigation of:
- Patient antibody profiles pre, during and post-treatment, and after recovery from infection
- Vaccine response in animals and patients after vaccination
- IgA, IgM and IgG profile over time after immunisation
- Data mining support for predictive machine learning based assay panels.
We’re delighted to offer our laboratory and data analysis capabilities to support our healthcare partners at this important time when the need to develop a vaccine for this highly virulent disease is so high.
Hans-Dieter Zucht, Head of Technology
Oncimmune Germany GmbH