Oncimmune is a pioneer and leader in the use of autoantibodies as one of the earliest, measurable signals of disease. We understand disease through the lens of the immune system, utilising autoantibodies to improve diagnosis and treatment.
ImmunoINSIGHTS is Oncimmune’s service to the life science industry, built off our proprietary autoantibody profiling technology. The unique combination of our core technology and understanding of the immune system enables life-science organisations to optimise drug development and delivery, leading to more effective, targeted as well as safer treatments for patients.
ImmunoINSIGHTS is underpinned by our proprietary high throughput immunogenic protein library, one of the largest in the world, allowing for more than 95% of human antigens to be utilised for profiling autoantibodies in patients receiving or about to receive treatment.
With a partnership led approach, Oncimmune is evolving and leveraging its technology with global pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, early stage start-ups, leading academic groups, and not-for-profit companies.
The autoantibody biomarker class is increasingly being recognised as a powerful tool and critical biological mediator including in cancer and autoimmune disease.
Autoantibodies are specific and reflective of disease state, indicators of the activation of both the B and T cell sides of the adaptive immune system, soluble and detectable in low volumes of blood, and raised at the earliest stages of disease.
Used to stratify patients into clinically relevant sub-groups, our ImmunoINSIGHTS service can be utilised to:
- Predict response to treatment and immune-related adverse events (irAEs);
- Predict the severity of symptoms in infectious disease (COVID-19);
- Identify novel target molecules;
- Detect treatment-specific immune excitation (e.g. Heating of cold tumours),;
- Predict off-target effects.
- Hassel, JC. Autoantibodies as predictors for survival and immune-related adverse events in checkpoint inhibition therapy of metastasized melanoma. Oral Presentation, ASCO Annual Conference (2020)
- Schulz-Knappe P, Budde P, Zucht H-D, et al. THU0042 Cancer immunotherapy array: a novel screening tool for immune system profiling in cancer immunotherapy bridging autoimmunity and cancer. Ann Rheum Dis 2018;77:247–247. doi:10.1136/annrheumdis-2018-eular.6712
- Budde P, Marte JL, Zucht H-D et al. THU0043 Autoantibody profiling in prostvac and ipilimumab treated prostate cancer patients reveals potential biomarkers of immune-related adverse events. Annals of the Rheumatic Diseases 2018; 77(Suppl 2):247–247.
Oncimmune is leading the way in understanding how the immune system reacts to disease by generating invaluable patient-specific insights from the measurement and characterisation of the autoantibody response.
Mike Fisher, Vice President, Head of Business Development